Discover your dream
Petit Moi is a Malaysian fashion brand that was established in 2016. Filled with young, vibrant, passionate & like-minded individuals who strive towards the same purpose.
We aim to create a quality fashion lifestyle accessible for everyone, both locally & internationally.
Are you ready to be a part of the family?
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking individuals who aspire to be who they are by enduring challenges to grow and develop into true professionals. At Petit Moi, teamwork is requisite. We encourage team members to take initiative and actively participate in all aspects of our business. We offer career advancement, salary increases and commission to hardworking, committed individuals who consistently generate results. All of our employees, including newly hired part-time staff members, have the potential to take on greater responsibility and rise within our organisation.
- Passionately greet and engaging closely with customers to address to their enquiries in the service areas and on the sales floor at all time to provide the best quality customer experience
- Checking stock availability, directing customers to their needs/enquiries and many more.
- Support in the maintenance of a neat and tidy sales floor and stock room to ensure a positive shopping experience and operations on the sales floor inclusive of folding, hanging, displaying, and merchandising garments to maximize selling opportunities
- Actively process, stock, and replenish garments on the sales floor and stock roomUnload stock delivery, receive, open, and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags within efficiency timeline goals
- Registers sales the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts, and fold and place merchandise in the appropriate bag following the register best practices routine
- Share knowledge and skills with the team, offering help where needed to build a positive working environment.
- Passionate for customer service and helping people find their style
- A multi-tasker who enjoys working in a genial environment
- Inclusive, positive, creative, and willing to learn on the job!
- A team player with a flexible approach
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Be part of the pioneer team and enjoy opportunities to grow within the business
- Tap into Petit Moi’s resources and cross functional teams built on a flat organisational structure and start-up environment
- Learn and develop operational excellence of an Ecommerce business using specialized tools for competitor analysis, inventory management, operation, and customer support
- Develop skills that will allow you to grow into project leads or functional specialists
- Resourceful and strong drive to solve problems such as customer queries effectively & independently
- Experience in digital marketing will be an advantage (Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords)
- Experience in marketplace seller centers and multichannel ecommerce software will be an advantage
- Results & details oriented, hands on attitude and passion are compulsory supported by excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written communication skills, good presentation skills and Excel skills are an advantage
- Strong desire to learn new skills as on the job coaching and training will be provided
- Must love to work in a high growth startup environment.
- Perform any additional ad-hoc duties as instructed by the H.O.D